Change in the real
estate business is occurring more rapidly than ever
before. To face these changes, why not work with experts
to guide you:
- Asset or company evaluation.
- Underwriting of performance plans.
- Competitive property analysis.
- Due diligence.
- Contract negotiation.
- Acquisition financing and equity
- Revenue enhancement.
- Staffing and operating expense
- Utility and accounts payable audits.
- Deferred maintenance and capital
- Purchasing and approval policies.
- Budgetary controls, management
reviews, and owner policy compliance.
- Risk analysis.
- Property tax and insurance reviews.
- Marketing, advertising, and concession
- Exit strategies and implementation
of property sales.